Saturday, November 10, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL with the Hackworth cousins‏ - Aug 2012

Ah, there's a feeling in the air, and the aisles of Wal*Mart are filled with notebooks, pencils, and backpacks.  

I thought this year that Just FYI, you might like to know what grades each of our grandchildren are in.

So, here by families are the grades of the grandchildren:

Sean - Junior at BYU
Janessa - sophomore at Dixie State
Stockton and Landon - freshmen at Southern Utah University (can you believe this - all four kids in college?)

Eli - 3rd  
Miles - 1st 

Bridger - 8th
Oscar - 5th
Sayre - 1st
Kaelyn - 6th
Alyson - 4th

Oliver - 7th
Lucy - 3rd
Imogen - 3rd
Anna - 2nd

As you can see, we have grades 1-8, plus the first three years of college...wow, how fun, exciting, and challenging.

I encourage all of our grandchildren to study hard; it's so fun to do well in school.  I know, because I got an A once, and it felt so good.  I also got a "C" in French, and I didn't like that at all!  

Education is a great blessing and opportunity.
Here's to SCHOOL.  
Love, GMA H!

Oh that was so fun to read...thanks for sending Loni!  

Kaelyn & Alyson start their new schools on Thursday & are soooo nervous. Kaelyn also starts her 1st swim team practice today. This is something she's always wanted to do & this is her first opportunity. 
xo. C

Wow. All grades covered to 8th. Happy schooling to all!
Swim team rocks. I think it's the sport where the kids are the most fit. 
jenni


Wow, so fun! I love this list! 
Good luck to Kaelyn on swim team...I wish I were a better swimmer, so I'm especially impressed.
And good luck to all these cute kids as they start another school year. Our boys go tomorrow...so exciting!
Amy


This is pretty awesome!     
I would just like to add from the Kristi Rose family:
Kristi- 26th grade
Cheers to life long test taking!!! And life long swimmimg to help add persepctive. 
Love,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment