Friday, November 2, 2012

Mellowwood Listing - July 2012

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/241-Steiner-Ave-Rexburg-ID-83440/2120126152_zpid/
Jordan

Holy crap!!  That is not our house!  Small fleeting pieces seem recognizable- but wow. That is actually kind of hard to see. 
Kristi

It made me sad too.
Jordan

wow. the yard....it's gone!  That was quit a house.  Way to go Dad.
Jeremy

Oh my heck, this was so fun to see!  How things have changed.  But, it's interesting that they didn't even include a picture of the front entrance! 
Loni

Fun??!!  Really?  I would not describe it as fun. Sickening more like it.  I think the fact that such a huge house with a garage is only going for 315 just shows what kind of shape it's in.  Also the pic of the family room looks like the same furniture we had in there- and the pics on top of the cabinet look like the pics grandma hackworth had on her mantle of all her kids. Are you sure you don't still live there mom??

They really need a realitor to come help them and give them advice. Like dont take a pic of your bathroom with crap all over the sink and your garbage can all full. 

And for completeness- I kissed Randy Thurber behind that shed. 
Kristi

Kristi,  You have made me chortle for a long time.
Jeremy

I chortled thinking about you using the word chortled! What a great word. 
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment