Friday, November 2, 2012

The Giving Season - Oct 2012


Dearest family-
 I am back to work, back to the grind- but still riding the high of spending the weekend with my awesome family that just always makes me feel so great whenever we are together. Thanks everyone for being fabulous and J and B- thanks for throwing such a great party. 
 
I meant to throw this out there when we were all together- but what do you say this year we just all give each other christmas gifts in spirit. I know if we could we would all love to generously give to everyone, but I propose this year we just give each other words of love and support. Thoughts?
Kristi


As we were driving home, I was thinking about Christmas and waiting for your gift assignments. This idea works for me--I am not always such a great gift giver, but I am so good at words of love and support. Do the words of love and support previously offered count toward this Christmas? Or are we expected to give brand new words of love and support specifically for Christmas? 

Just kidding. 
Amy


Amy, you are cleverly funny.  I like you.
Jeremy


Jeremy...that doesn't count as your gift.
Carisa

No comments:

Post a Comment