Friday, November 2, 2012

Jordan Hackworth Commented on Shane Calders Photo - Mar 2009


One of the funniest things I have ever witnessed! Jordan Hackworth was standing up in the back of this truck, and all of the sudden the driver (I think Marshall Rudd) sped up, and like a tree ol Hackworth hit the pavement hard! To make things worse the Upper Valley Anglers Association float ran right over him! Time stood still for a second as the crowd was in silence! The whole parade stopped as Jordan peeled himself off the pavement with the reddest face and said "I'm Ok!" It was pretty scary at the moment, but Jordan was more embarrased than hurt I think. Obviously this was before the incident because Jordan is still on his feet. I think the life jacket saved his life:)  
Shane Calder via Facebook


Jordan replied after your comment on Shane Calder's photo:

"Rudd sped up! I remember he was watching the flag team to the side of us and had forgotten to drive forward. When he looked up, we were way behind. It might have been the year after this, cause didn't it happen in front of the Jr High?"

No comments:

Post a Comment