Friday, November 2, 2012

Info About the Wedding

Hi family,
Thought I'd give a few updates about the upcoming nuptials and our weekend of family fun. Preparations are well underway and I really hope it's going to be a great weekend. I know when the Hackworths are around, magic happens, so I'm counting on that :)

BTW: The invitations will be going out at the end of the week, so look for it in a mailbox near you.

On Friday, Oct. 26th I will have a few things to pick up like the flowers and a photo, and wouldn't mind if a few volunteers could do a few errands. I was hoping all the girls could get ready together... and be with Janessa as she gets on her gown, etc. We are still not sure where that will take place.  You will probably want to eat dinner before the reception. We are only serving light refreshments. I want to try and be ready by about 5:00 pm. The reception starts at 6 and goes until 8:00 pm. It is in a neighbor's backyard, really close to our house. We hired a wedding planner who will do all the set up and clean-up, so after the reception, we can just sit around and visit!!!

Saturday, I have to be at the temple around 9. The wedding starts at 10:40, but those going in the temple need to be seated by 10:10 am. Afterwards, will be a luncheon from about 1:30 - 3:00. After that, Janessa and Jared leave for Hawaii. But for the rest of us stuck behind, Brent volunteered to heat the pool. Mom and I have planned to make Hawaiin haystacks for dinner, and then roast S'mores for dessert. Bring a suit and towel!

Janessa's colors are a bright tangerine, or a spectrum of orange colors, along with ivory and black. Feel free to join in the fun of wearing orange (or ivory or black)! 

Let me know if you need anything, or have any questions.

Can't wait. 

Thanks for making the effort to come and be with us. We really, really appreciate it!
j


No comments:

Post a Comment