Saturday, November 10, 2012

PLEASE Read This: Rebuttal to My Previous Email‏ - Jul 2012


Hello All,
Yesterday, I sent you an email about the new W-2 Tax Forms. Now I am writing as proof that chain emails are RARELY, if ever, to be trusted. PLEASE don't take chain emails at face value.
 
The email I sent refers you to Kiplinger. Please go here and look for yourself: (look at #3): http://www.kiplinger.com/businessresource/forecast/archive/health-care-reform-tax-hikes-on-the-way.html
Yes your insurance costs will be put on your W-2 but it is for checking penalties for those without insurance not for taxable income. You may remember they put the IRS in charge of collecting penalties for those without insurance. Thanks to my good friend, Debbie, who is smart as a whipple, for clarification and for championing truth.
 
I'll make you a promise....I won't pass along political emails to you anymore. Would you mind returning the favor?
 
Thanks,
Jen

No. I like political emails. Keep em coming. 
Jeremy 

I like the one about the garage. For me, I approve the following forwards: interesting tidbits about monkeys, photos of kittens, youtube videos about anesthesia that are funny, clips from the onion, fantastically strange weather phenomena, pictures of children, memes, clips from NPR, comments about politicians that are awesome or interesting (ron paul's son, sarah palin), information about yellowstone, online petitions about illiteracy and, I haven't seen this one yet, but something about building bat cages outside would be great. I heard once it's supposed to be great for mosquitos and I would be willing to try it, if the forward were convincing enough anyway. 

As I think about, I guess I usually like forwards. If I don't like them, I can usually find the delete button.
Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment