Friday, November 2, 2012

Where Are the Brave Ones Out There - Jan 2009

Okay, today is the day that Jordan and I (the only ones brave enough for the
weight-loss challenge) officially start our diet.  I'm already very hungry
and it's only 10:20 a.m.  I've been chewing gum until my teeth and gums are sore.

 But, I will finally lose those ten, twenty pounds that I've wanted to lose
 for lots of years.

 Too bad the rest of you are not in on this motivating contest.  The winner
 receives a gift card to Red Lobster or Olive Garden.  (No irony intended!)

So, we're off.....  Love, Mom

Loni!
I'm a straggler! I'm in too. Only, I'll leave the prize-pool to you
guys. I'm not declaring a weight loss goal in pounds, rather, a goal
to fit into my favorite jeans again, and improve our eating habits.
More fruit and veges, and fewer M&M's!

Take a look at this website: www.hungrygirl.com

Janna

Hmmmm, i want to play....I just don't have an end goal, I mean I'm happy with my weight, I can fit into my favorite jeans, but I'm not as strong as I want to be....maybe if I make a goal to be able to bench press Jordan, or be able to run a three minute mile....ok, I'm in.  And I don't want the aforementioned prize either, can we have the motivation be a trip to Mexico so the winner can show off their new trim figure on the beach?  And do I really have to give up M&M's?  And when is the deadline?  and who's the judge?  and when do I get my t-shirt?

ps.  my body is doughy.  it's icky.  i ate a pepper for dinner.

love you all, my fierce competitors - 

kdrose

OK, me too. I was afraid to commit, but I'm in. And I don't want to compete for the prize, either, just the glory. And I don't have a weight goal either, but I do have a jean goal, the ones that fit so great like two months ago. What happened? 

Like Kristi, I have questions. What's our accountability like? Do we check in regularly? What if we each set personal weekly goals, either for what we eat or how much we exercise and then we check in to see if we reached our personal goals? I don't know. We have to check in, though, or it can't be called The Biggest Loser. That's where all the drama is, in the check in. And what's our deadline? Eight weeks? Twelve weeks? What are the terms here?
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment