Saturday, November 10, 2012

In Love for the Last Time.....‏Apr 2012

Folks!

Carisa and I are going to celebrate getting married!  We have pondered dates (as you are aware) but during our pondering - the place where we reserved decided for us! (due to availability....)

Anyway, we will be celebrating this wondrous occasion on Saturday, July 21rst.   

I hope you all come come.

Love ya all.
Carisa and Jeremy

Congrats! We wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Gheen Hillman

We'll be there and I'll come bearing gifts of frankincense and myrrh. 
Dave  (Anderson)

Dave, you should bring gold. Let someone else bring frankincense and myrrh.
justin

So what then do I do with all the frankincense and myrrh that I have left over from Christmas?
Dave

I actually have frankincense and myrrh in my possession at this moment... but they are much to valuable to give away. :)
Beth

Hmmmmmm I am suspicious!!!
Amie Campbell

Yahoo! Congratulations! Can't wait!
Amy H

Exciting! we'll be there. We'll bring a cheesecake. Not as valuable as myrrh but much more tasty.
Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment